Contact Bard Human Resources Via eMail (Click Here)
For over 100 years, Bard Manufacturing Company has been a family owned and operated company, leading the HVAC industry in light commercial, educational, and telecommunications markets。 We service our customers both nation-wide and internationally by designing and manufacturing cutting-edge engineered products。
City Of Bryan since 1840, has been a vibrant community at the center of life in Northwestern Ohio. Bryan is Located in the heart of the industrial Midwest, just minutes from Michigan and Indiana at the center of the country’s economic growth. Bryan’s greatest asset is its ability to combine the friendliness and charm of a small town with the conveniences of a large city. These elements, along with a strong school system, booming downtown shopping district, and extensive park system, combine to make life in Bryan very appealing.
Companies with national and international markets currently enjoy the quality schools, the safe countryside with affordable real estate, and the enriched culture of the city of Bryan, the county seat of Williams County. Progress and tradition co-exist in the business district that surrounds the Courthouse Square. There is ample parking and a wide variety of merchants featuring local businesses and national chain stores.
Bryan was ranked 30th in Norman Crampton’s book The 100 Best Small Towns in America。 Also recognized as a "Tree City USA" Bryan is a continually evolving community
Fort Wayne, Indiana is only one hour Southwest of Bryan and offers many areas of interest, such as shopping, recreation, education, and the arts .
Toledo, Ohio is located East of Bryan with travel time one hour or less. Toledo presents an equally diverse array of activities, which include shopping, recreation, education, sporting events, performing arts, historic landmarks, as well as Lake Erie activities .
- Bryan City Schools – Bryan
- Four County Career Center - Archbold
- Northwest State Community College - Archbold
- Defiance College - Defiance
- Toledo University - Toledo
- Bowling Green State University – Bowling Green
- Ohio State University – Columbus
- Oberlin College – Oberlin
- Tiffin University – Tiffin
- Bluffton College – Bluffton
- Owens Community College – Perrysburg
- Indiana University – Purdue University Fort Wayne (IPFW) – Fort Wayne, IN
Williams County is located in the far northwest corner of Ohio and borders both Michigan and Indiana. The Ohio Turnpike and the rail system provide high-speed transportation and economic development options with easy access to major cities, and global operations.
- is located at 16288 Co. Rd. D, approximately two miles East of Bryan. The airport has a 5,000 Ft. runway, and has grown to accommodate private planes, company jets and small freight companies looking to fly into Northwest Ohio.
- is located one hour from Bryan and offers non-stop flights and connections to Orlando, Tampa, Atlanta, Dallas, Myrtle Beach, Philadelphia, Chicago, Phoenix, Minneapolis, Fort Myers and Charlotte.
- is approximately one hour from Bryan via the Ohio Turnpike and provides daily passenger flights to major passenger hubs in the Midwest including Chicago, Cincinnati, Cleveland, Detroit, Florida and Pittsburgh.
- is located approximately two hours from Bryan and offers daily direct flights to national and international destinations. The airports in Cincinnati, Cleveland, and Columbus are less than four hours away.
- The Bryan is located on the north side of the downtown area at Paige and Lynn Street. As part of the United States' national railway system, Bryan is an unmanned station. Scheduled rail service is available both East and West bound.